SILVER SENIOR IS A FINNISH PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
Silver Senior has recognised a major shift in working life which make insufficient use of the input and skills of an older population who possess long-term work and life experience. Better and increasing employment of older age groups is a quick and effective way to exploit the labour potential of our country.
Silver’s mission is more effectively to seek employment for a mature workforce.
Our passion is the employment of older age groups and the utilisation of the skills and
experience they possess.
SILVER SENIOR HOLDS TO ITS VALUES AND A STRONG CORPORATE CULTURE
SILVER SENIOR IS
• Shaking up preconceptions and stereotypes about the employment of seniors
• Creating and investing in the employment of seniors in a genuine
and inspiring way
• A genuine, people-oriented partner
• An active participant in developing an environment conducive to
the employment of seniors
• Unprejudiced working-world pioneer with new ways to facilitate the
employment of seniors and the opportunities offered by digitalisation
BENEFITS FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
We focus on, specialise and serve the 55+ age segment.
– Listening to employees is vitally important.
Meaningful work and the social environment at work positively affect both mental and physial well-being.
– Research shows that work provides you with increased vitality.
Work also increases and affects economic well-being.
Silver’s employees are offered diverse opportunities to work in different industries and in different positions.
We offer an opportunity to be part of an efficient society. Let your own knowledge, accumulated over the years, to the benefit of the society you live in.
Work can be done on a regular basis, either full-time or part-time, or more occasionally, according to your preferences.
BENEFITS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Temporary work is a flexible and effective way to meet the staffing needs of an organisation. The organisation’s management and supervisors are freed up from time-consuming recruitment and personnel issues to better focus on the company’s core business.
Senior employees’ desire and ability to work in a motivated and reliable manner is based on:
• The appeal of the work itself and participation in the social environment are the most important motivation factors, according to studies.
• Because work is important, we focus on it and want to do it well.
• Work and life experience help us to understand and face our work-related challenges.
• A senior applying for a job is a capable and healthy person with a good working ethic.
An organization, capable employing in multiple ways, is also better prepared to meet the challenges of labour and recruitment markets.
BENEFITS FOR SOCIETY:
AN IMPORTANT MISSION
Together with our employees and customers, we have an important mission, as better employment of our country’s older population has a direct impact on our country’s mental, physical and economic well-being.
Our aging demographic is a major threat to the maintenance relation; the share of the working population in our country’s population is declining and organizations are facing more and more challenging problems related to the quantative and qualitative availability of labour.
The potential offered by the older population is vast and its quality (skills, experience, health) is clearly better than before.
We network and collaborate with organizations for whom the employment of the older population is important .
Tel. +358 400 425 116
Tel. +358 400 415 732
Tel. +358 400 415 732